Hot Cocoa MixFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 6-2/3 cups dry milk powder shopping list
- 1 cup instant chocolate drink mix shopping list
- 5 ounce package cook and serve chocolate pudding mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer shopping list
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa shopping list
- Additional ingredients: shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- miniature marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl combine the first six ingredients.
- The mix can be stored up to three months in an airtight container in a cool dry place.
- To prepare one cup of hot cocoa dissolve 1/3 cup cocoa mix in boiling water.
- Top with miniature marshmallows and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
yummy......for the cold mornings and evenings in South Africa,at the moment
mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Mmmmmmm...Who needs a cold day(Besides,I'm from Winnipeg,lots of cold days here)? This sounds good at anytime. I have often added chocolate pudding to store bought hot chocolate mix to make it thicker and creamier, and to make it go farther. May I su...morerecipesrule in Winnipeg loved it
I like to take a mix to work for my 2nd cup of coffee. The one I made this yr. was horrid. I will definitely try yours, many thanks. Debblondeberry in Charleston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!