Hot Cocoa MixFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 6-2/3 cups dry milk powder shopping list
- 1 cup instant chocolate drink mix shopping list
- 5 ounce package cook and serve chocolate pudding mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer shopping list
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa shopping list
- Additional ingredients: shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- miniature marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl combine the first six ingredients.
- The mix can be stored up to three months in an airtight container in a cool dry place.
- To prepare one cup of hot cocoa dissolve 1/3 cup cocoa mix in boiling water.
- Top with miniature marshmallows and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
I like to take a mix to work for my 2nd cup of coffee. The one I made this yr. was horrid. I will definitely try yours, many thanks. Debblondeberry in Charleston loved it
Mmmmmmm...Who needs a cold day(Besides,I'm from Winnipeg,lots of cold days here)? This sounds good at anytime. I have often added chocolate pudding to store bought hot chocolate mix to make it thicker and creamier, and to make it go farther. May I su...morerecipesrule in Winnipeg loved it
yummy......for the cold mornings and evenings in South Africa,at the moment
mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!