red potato bitesFrom flirty_go1 6 years ago
How to make it
- place potatoes in a large pot (make sure water covers potatoes)
- bring water to a boil and let boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender
- while potatoes cook:
- mix cream cheese, sour cream, and parmesan cheese cover and refrigerate.
- cook bacon until crisp let cool and crumble
- When potatoes are done drain and cool slightly.
- cut potatoes in half and slice a small piece off the round end of each potato half so it lies flat on the platter
- top each potato half with a teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture.
- then sprinkle with salt and pepper, bacon, and chives.
The Cookflirty_go1 Brewton, AL
The Rating5 people
Oh wow, these sound incredible. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sounds fabulous! Thanks for posting and have a blessed day!m2googee in Tomball loved it
Oh flirty this sounds great.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it