Outback Steakhouse Aussie FriesFrom linebb956 6 years ago
- 1 - 2 lb. bag of frozen french fries shopping list
- 1 Cup shredded colby Jack cheese shopping list
- 6 pieces of bacon, cooked shopping list
- 24 Fl. Oz. peanut oil (can be reused later; store shopping list
- in refrigerator)| shopping list
- Dipping Sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 C. sour cream shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. Prepared Horseraddish shopping list
- dash cayenne pepper shopping list
- dash salt shopping list
- dash black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Divide the fries into half, and use the other half later.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- If you do not have a thermostat, make sure
- the oil is hot enough, so that when you set a french fry in there it
- will cook immediately. If the french fry sinks to the bottom, and
- barely bubbles, it is not hot enough.
- Fry the potatoes in small batches, they are done when they are golden brown, and float to the top of the skillet. I use a Fry Grandpappy
- Drain the potatoes on paper towels. You can keep them warm in the oven while the other fries are done.
- When all french fries are done cooking, and drained place them onto a platter.
- Salt the french fries if you like, and sprinkle on cheese
- and cooked bacon. Pop these back into a warm oven ( 325)until the cheese begins to melt.
- If you want to add thin sliced green onions.. do it after oven.
- DIPPING SAUCE:
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating8 people
Thank you Line for bring this wonderful recipe on the site. I love the dipping sauce especially the horseradish. You have my 5
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Wow, your on a row, I've gotten some great recipes from you today, keep them coming. Love the sound of these, it's must to make. You have my 5, take care and have a great evening.henrie in Savannah loved it
Awesome recipe! Can't wait to make these.lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!