Pittsburghs Favorite Wedding SoupFrom crabhappychick 6 years ago
- 1/2 pound ground beef, extra lean shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, finely minced shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs - gf to make this gluten-free shopping list
- 28 ounces chicken broth shopping list
- 1 package frozen spinach, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ground beef, salt & pepper, parsley, cheese, bread crumbs & 3 T. water. Form into tiny balls. Brown in olive oil & drain. Bring broth to a boil, add meatballs & cook 10 minutes. Add spinach & cook about 5 minutes more.
- If you wish, add cooked orzo or other tiny pasta to make it the traditional way.
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating6 people
Love this soup, thanks for posting! =)debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
With a good crusty loaf of bread from Mancini's, you have a meal fit for a king. 5bobbyc0117 in Canfield loved it