Koulourakia- Greek Butter CookiesFrom greekgirrrl 4 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter, add sugar gradually and cream thoroughly.
- Add eggs and orange juice and beat well.
- Stir in sifted dry ingredients.
- Knead well (with your hands) until dough is smooth.
- Pinch off one to one and a half inch balls and roll into a rope and then twist.
- For glaze, brush with mixture of one egg yolk and 2 tbs water.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
The Cookgreekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
The Rating11 people
dont sound like an everyday cookie to me orange juice yeah that souns wow delicous thanks buddymomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
good morning greekgirl looks like you've been busy baking these sound good thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
These sound very tasty!jett2whit in Union City loved it