A and W Root Beer CakeFrom tippystclair 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend at low speed, then beat 3 minutes at medium speed.
- Pour into a greased & floured 12x8 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- 1 lb. powdered sugar
- Chilled A&W Root Beer (as needed to make a thick icing)
- Combine in mixer bowl & blend well. Beat till thick & fluffy.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating8 people
now youre talking my language hahahahaha i love rootbeer this looks great thanks you ........nice postminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
my daughter would love this one too!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
My hubby is gonna LOVE this!!!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!