Ultimate Hot Fudge MilkshakeFrom tippystclair 7 years ago
How to make it
- Soften the ice cream and sorbet at room temperature for 5 minutes before scooping.
- If your hot fudge sauce is refrigerated, microwave 2 tablespoons in a small dish for 5 seconds.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender and puree until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and shaved chocolate with a cherry on top.
- Serve with scoopy spoon straws.
- *This recipe is easily halved.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating5 people
Wow I guess so, pass me one please. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
shake what your mama gave ya! Yummyjett2whit in Union City loved it
Sounds wonderful!m2googee in Tomball loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!