Hersheys Hot Fudge CakeFrom tippystclair 5 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 cup veg oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 2 jars Hershey's hot fudge topping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Lightly grease and flour a 9 x 13 in baking dish.
- Place all the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Mix at medium or medium high speed until all ingredients are blended and smooth.
- Pour into greased and floured baking dish.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Test with toothpick.
- Slightly heat Hershey's Hot Fudge in a bowl or pan of hot water so it can flow out of the jar.
- When cake is done and hot, remove from oven and prick the cake with a fork all over to make holes.
- Pour one jar of hot fudge over the top of the cake and let it run into the holes.
- Allow to cool about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pour the other warmed jar of hot fudge over the top of the cake and spread like frosting.
- Top with nuts, if you must!
- Allow to cool completely, then serve.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating11 people
Oh this sounds so yummy. Thanksruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
Wow... sounds delicious! Thanks and got my 5.berry in loved it
YUM, so decadent, gotta make this one really really soon. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!