Sweet Potato ChipsFrom marky90 7 years ago
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled, and sliced thinly shopping list
- 1 tsp. olive oil cooking spray shopping list
- seasoning Mix- using 1 Tsp salt, 1/2 tsp paprika, 1/4 tsp cumin, 1 tsp dried parsley flakes and pinch of sugar.. shopping list
- Or use your own mix- like garlic powder, kosher salt, chili powder! shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Line two baking sheets with aluminum foil and spray with olive oil.
- Peel and slice the sweet potatoes (a mandolin makes this job a breeze)
- Place slices on the foil, spray slices again with the cooking spray, and sprinkle with seasoning mix.
- Put baking sheets in the oven, bake for 20 minutes, turn over, reduce oven to 300 degrees, and continue to bake until slices are crisp, but not burned, approximately 15 to 20 more minutes. Cool, remove from baking sheet, and enjoy.
- Note: A small sweet potato, 6 to 8 oz. will fill one baking sheet.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating10 people
Simply divine! ;9angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
have made this sooooo goodmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
We have sweet potatoes in our home like most people have regular potatoes..love them! Thanks for the really good recipe! Jangramma58 in Chesterfield loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!