Cheese Filled Gingerbread Bundt CakeFrom michelle73 8 years ago
- FILLING shopping list
- 8 oz pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- cake shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger (recipe calls for 1 tsp) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup molasses shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (I didn't add these) shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 1 cup icing sugar (confectioners, powdered,10 X) shopping list
- 1 - 2 Tbls milk shopping list
How to make it
- Beat together filling ingredients till smooth. Set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and ginger.
- In another bowl beat the eggs, milk, oil and molasses until smooth.
- Stir into dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Fold in nuts if using.
- Spoon 1/3 of the batter into a greased and floured 10" bundt pan.
- Top with cheese mixture.
- Carefully spoon remaining batter over top and spread carefully.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- Mix together the icing sugar and enough milk to achieve desired consistency.
- Drizzle over bread and store in the fridge.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmichelle73 Melville, CA
The Rating9 people
Wow!! Looks really delicious Michelle...ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
delicious with that cream cheese filling!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
YUM, and you didn't ask us over for cake and coffee ;0(
This sounds to die for, I can hardly wait to put this in my oven LOL You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!