Loaded Potato SaladFrom janick04 5 years ago
- 1 lB Of redskin potatoes diced into cubes with skin on shopping list
- 1 Dozen eggs boiled,and sliced shopping list
- 1 red onion sliced shopping list
- 1 celery stalk sliced thin shopping list
- 1 jar of real bacon bits shopping list
- about 4 tbs of mustard shopping list
- 1 quart of mayonaise shopping list
- 2 bags of shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Boil diced potatoes and rinse with cold water, let cool.
- Boil eggs until done about 10 minutes, let cool and slice up.
- Put potatoes, eggs, onion, celery, bacon, mustard, and mayonnaise in a large bowl and mix all together.
- Add all cheeses, put in fridge until cool and enjoy.
The Cookjanick04 Hamilton, OH
The Rating8 people
I like this one will make for today's work party.....Thank you Great post
Grizgrizzlybear in loved it
I absolutely love Potato Salad, saving this one to make over the 4th, thanks for the great post, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
This sounds very tasty, I've never tried cheese in my potato salad, don't know why, I LOVE potatoes and cheese!! Thanks for tthe great post =O)nehmalo in ALTA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!