REESES Chocolate Peanut Butter CheesecakeFrom fluffy24 5 years ago
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S cocoa shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk) shopping list
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S peanut butter chips, melted shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- chocolate DRIZZLE(recipe follows) shopping list
- whipped topping shopping list
- HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand milk chocolates shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 300°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar, cocoa and butter; press into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then melted chips, until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Pour over crust.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from oven. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool. Remove side of pan. Garnish with CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE, whipped topping and chocolates. Refrigerate until cold. Store covered in refrigerator. 12 servings.
- CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE: Melt 2 tablespoons butter over low heat; add 2 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa and 2 tablespoons water. Cook and stir until slightly thickened. Do not boil. Cool slightly. Gradually add 1 cup powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, beating with whisk until smooth. About 3/4 cup.
- TIP: If desired, spoon drizzle into small heavy-duty plastic bag. Cut very small piece from corner of bag. Squeeze drizzle over top of cake.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating7 people
Oh man this sounds great.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
YUM, I'm speechless - you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
I'm glad someone finally posted a peanut butter cheesecake. I had a recipe for one I loved from a lunch counter I used to eat at, but I lost it. This one sounds great. Thx.auntybea in Vernon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!