Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich CookiesFrom auntybea 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- 3/4 cup low-sugar strawberry spread shopping list
How to make it
- Beat margarine and peanut butter at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating well. Add egg whites and vanilla; beat well. Combine flour, soda, and salt in a small bowl, stirring well. Gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture, mixing well.
- Shape dough into 40 (1-inch) balls. Place balls 2 inches apart on cookie sheets coated with cooking spray. Flatten cookies into 2-inch circles using a flat-bottomed glass. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly on cookie sheets; remove from cookie sheets, and let cool completely on wire racks.
- Spread about 1 1/2 teaspoons strawberry spread on the bottom of half the cooled cookies; top with remaining cookies.
- 20 cookies
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating4 people
I would love taking these apart and eating them!! You know how I feel about pb & j!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I'm just a big kid so I want some of these,lol. My grandaughter will love doing these.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
hey jill this sound great my grandkids will love these little babies ..........lol thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!