ULTIMATE RICE KRISPY SQUARESFrom henrie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cook corn syrup and sugar together in a saucepan over medium
- heat until the sugar crystals are dissolved.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Rice Krispy cereal and peanut
- butter. Pour corn syrup mixture over the top and mix well. Pour
- into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Melt butterscotch chips and chocolate chips together and spread
- over the warm mixture in the pan. Put in the refrigerator until set
- and cut into squares.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating9 people
easy tastey a grandkid delight thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I am a big fan of rice krisps and this one is really interresting.Thanks Henrie.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
My favorite!fishtrippin in Estelline loved it