Lemon Blueberry Cream PieFrom kidaria 8 years ago
- 1 c sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 c milk shopping list
- 3 egg yolks, beaten shopping list
- 1/4 c butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp lemon peel shopping list
- 1/4 c fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 c sour cream shopping list
- 2 c fresh blueberries shopping list
- whipping cream shopping list
- lemon slices shopping list
- 1 9 inch pie shell shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch. Whisk in milk, egg yolks, butter and lemon peel.
- Heat over medium stirring constantly until bubbly, smooth and thickened.
- Remove from heat and add lemon juice.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic to prevent a skin and refrigerate.
- When cool, stir in sour cream and 1.5 c of blueberries.
- Transfer to prepared pastry shell.
- Cover with remaining blueberries and chill for 4 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream and lemon slices.
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating6 people
I agree with Krum...great looking recipes.....I'll be back to get a better look too!
Thanks for posting this blueberry pie...it's almost blueberry season....can't wait!!!! High 5!pat2me in Nashua loved it
wow! Blueberries and lemon...it sounds delicious! Thanks for this lovely post!pariscipes in Paris&Lyon loved it
This is SO yummy! I made it for company this weekend, and everyone loved it. It was fast and easy to prepare; it's so nice to only have the oven on long enough to bake the crust!
My only problem was that the filling did not completely s...moreruthmusic in Charlevoix loved it