Cherry BarsFrom notyourmomma 5 years ago
- 1 3/4 cup of sugar shopping list
- 1 cup of butter shopping list
- 1 tsp of vanilla shopping list
- 21 ounce can of cherry pie filling shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3 cups of flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder shopping list
- icing: shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of almond extract shopping list
- 1 to 2 tbsp of milk shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together sugar, butter and vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add flour gradually.
- Pour 2/3 of the batter in greased 11 x 15 jelly roll pan.
- Spread cherry filling over batter.
- Add remaining batter by dropping spoonfuls on top of the cherry mixture.
- Bake at 350. for 25-35 minutes.
- Make icing by mixing the icing ingredients well.
- Drizzle over cooled baked cherry bars.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!