Coffee Bon BonsFrom 22566 8 years ago
- 2 Tablespoons instant coffee granules shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur shopping list
- 1/2 Cup butter,softened shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 Cups Confectioners sugar,divided shopping list
- 16 oz white chocolate shopping list
- Paraffin shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl,dissolve coffee granules in liqueur.
- In a larger bowl,beat butter,vanilla,and salt until fluffy.
- Add coffee mixture to creamed mixture,beat until blended.
- Add 3-3/4 cups confectioners sugar,beating until smooth.
- Shape mixture into 1" balls.
- Roll balls in remaining 1/4 cup confectioners sugar.
- Place balls on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Freeze 1 hour
- Melt White Chocolate with small amount of paraffin(adds crunch to the coating) over low heat.
- Remove 6 balls at a time from the freezer and dip into white chocolate coating,return to a second waxed paper lined sheet.
- Let stand about 10 minutes or until coating hardens.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 6
- ayngelwing Vancouver British Columbia, CA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- morninlite Kalamazoo, MI
- linebb956 La Feria, TX
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- dmajor Slidell, LA
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- pinkpasta Upstate, SC
- annieamie Los Angeles, US
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating9 people
These sound delish!! Thanks!gardener61 in Woolwich loved it
Thank you very much for your recipe! I make candy often and this recipe will really come in handy. These sound really great!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
Yummy to the max. I love this recipe....better than store bought.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!