Caramel Coconut PieFrom auntybea 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 (7-ounce) package flaked coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 2 baked 9" pastry shells shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping shopping list
- Garnish: pecan halves shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add coconut and 1/2 cup pecans; cook until golden, stirring frequently. Set mixture aside and let cool slightly.
- Combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Layer 1/4 of cream cheese mixture in each pastry shell. Drizzle 1/4 of caramel topping over each pie. Sprinkle 1/4 coconut mixture evenly over each pie.
- Repeat layers with remaining cream cheese mixture, caramel topping, and coconut mixture. Cover and freeze pies at least 8 hours.
- Let frozen pies stand at room temperature 5 minutes before slicing.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- abclevel Nowhere, Us
- glbaskin Nowhere, Us
- 3gdogs Nowhere, Us
- dynie Marietta, OH
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- morninlite Kalamazoo, US
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating9 people
this sounds so good... i love coconut and caramelpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
who can beat this i love caramel and coconut together its love ........... hahahahah thanks jillminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
great recipe thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!