Cinnamon Sour Cream Bundt CakeFrom fluffy24 7 years ago
- 3 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 container (8 oz.) dairy sour cream shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups (2-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) cinnamon chips shopping list
- powdered sugar(optional) shopping list
- cinnamon Galze (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Generously grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- 2. Combine 3 cups flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Beat sour cream, eggs and vanilla with fork or whisk in medium bowl until smooth.
- 3. Add butter and 1 cup sour cream mixture to flour mixture. Beat on low speed until thoroughly combined; beat 1 minute on high speed. Add remaining sour cream mixture; beat on medium speed until fluffy. Stir together cinnamon chips and remaining 2 tablespoons flour until chips are coated; gently stir into batter. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 4. Bake 60 to 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. 12 to 16 servings.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating5 people
made similar, knows it good!midgelet in Eastern loved it
love this thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I really have to look for those cinnamon chips...Sounds like a great cake!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!