Tomato-Ricotta Rigatoni with SausageFrom ambauer 8 years ago
- 1 lb italian sausage, bulk shopping list
- 4 cups tomato sauce (fresh or from a jar) shopping list
- 1 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar (optional) shopping list
- seasonings to taste shopping list
- 1 lb Rigatoni (prepared according to package directions) shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the sausage in a dutch oven. Remove and drain fat.
- Add tomato sauce and balsamic vinegar to sausage and heat through.
- Add Ricotta to the tomato sauce and heat through. Season to taste
- Mix in cooked Rigatoni and stir to coat well.
- Serve topped with fresh grated parmesan cheese.