Fruit Jam CakeFrom shuga 5 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cups sour milk (milk with white vinegar) shopping list
- 4 cups flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups jam (Berry, apricot, peach or orange) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cloves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 15 ounces raisins shopping list
- 1 cup nuts (mix) Optional if you do not want them. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together well except jam.
- Lastly, gently stir in the 2c jam.
- Pour into greased and floured 9" round cake pans or Bundt.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- If desired, sprinkle a little powdered sugar on top.
The Cookshuga United States
The Rating7 people
Wonderful ingredients! This must be so aromatic when it's baking!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
This is a great cake recipe! Terrific! :)noir in Boston loved it
*wink* Oh Boy!pink in USA loved it