Cherylanns Hot WingsFrom cherylannxo 7 years ago
- 4 lbs chicken wings, cut up at the joint shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 3 cups vegetable oil, for frying shopping list
- --Sauce-- shopping list
- 2 sticks butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups Crystal louisiana hot sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 3/4 cup chablis white wine shopping list
- celery sticks shopping list
- ranch salad dressing shopping list
How to make it
- In a paper bag, pour in flour and seasonings. Close and shake to mix.
- Add chicken, about 8-10 pieces at a time.
- Shake off excess flour.
- In a large frying pan, over medium heat, fry chicken wing parts, until golden brown.
- One piece at a time, dip into prepared Sauce and place in a baking pan.
- Place pan in a 250* oven.
- When chicken is dry, Dip in sauce, one more time.
- Place in a second baking pan.
- Put back in oven.
- (When all chicken is cooked, and back in the oven for the second time, pour remaining sauce over the chicken
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- To make the Sauce; In a medium saucepan melt the butter.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil,
- Remove from heat.
- Use for dipping, while cooking chicken
- Serve with celery sticks and Ranch Salad Dressing
The Cookcherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
The Rating2 people
great hot wings thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Party Food316 members
Appetizers And Dips269 members
Hosting A Partywhat To Serve20 members
Companys Coming115 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Friends In The Kitchen315 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
Chicken Please145 members
Cooking With Booze79 members
Marinades Rubs And Glazes90 members