Adzuki StewFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 large vidalia onion, diced shopping list
- 2 tbsp grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp cayenne shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 4 cups cooked adzuki beans shopping list
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree shopping list
- 2 tbsp tamari shopping list
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 cups roasted vegetable stock (roasted-veggie-stock.html">Rich roasted Veggie Stock) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat water in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add onions, ginger and garlic.
- Cook 5 - 10 minutes, until softened.
- Stir in oregano, cayenne,cinnamon and mustard powder. Cook 1 - 2 minutes.
- Add beans, puree, tamari, vinegar and stock. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook 10 - 15 minutes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating5 people
You have some good recipes for vegetarians.. You might even convert me for a week one day, lolmrgresch in Milwaukee loved it
yeah great different interesting recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds very good but what are adzuki beans?bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members