Spinach And Ricotta Cannelloni With Bechamel SauceFrom tippystclair 8 years ago
- 1 (16 oz.) can spinach, drained and chopped shopping list
- 8 oz ricotta cheese shopping list
- 4oz mozzarella cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 12 large lasagne sheets, cooked al dente shopping list
- 1 oz grated parmesan shopping list
- Bechamel Sauce (See post) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, egg, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and set aside
- Cook lasagna noodles al dente, according to package directions. Spread a thin layer of filling (1 1/2 tbls.) over entire noodle.
- Loosely roll noodle and place seam side down in baking dish that has a light layer of Bechamel sauce on the bottom.
- Repeat until all mixture and noodles are used.
- Cover with bechamel.
- Bake covered with foil for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake 10 more minutes.
- Dust your work surface with Parmesan to prevent the cooked noodles from sticking.
- After making the canneloni, you can refrigerate the dish over night or freeze it for later!
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating5 people
wow great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Okay, I'll eat the sauce with these!! YUM!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
Wonderful now I just need to fined the sauce posting!mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!