Hot DagosFrom kellyg72 7 years ago
- 1 lb of hamburger shopping list
- 1/2 lb of mild Italian sausage shopping list
- 1/2 lb. of hot italian sausage shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup Italian bread crumbs (progressive) shopping list
- 5 garlic cloves (pressed) shopping list
- 1 small diced onion shopping list
- 2 jars of spaghetti sauce or homemade sauce (we use Paul Newman's) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first seven ingredients together really well.
- Grab a handful of mixture and form into almost a hamburger pattie, but a little more oblong and about 1/2 inch thick.
- Fry in pan on stovetop until at least a little cooked all the way around.
- Flatten patties as you fry them.
- Pete usually pats of the grease before transferring to the crockpot.
- Place patties in crockpot, cover with sauce and some sliced onion on high for 3-4 hours or low for 7-8 hours.
- Have a package of hoagie buns and shredded mozzerella cheese when ready to eat.
- I usually place a patty on a hoagie bun and top with mozzerella then place in oven on broil to melt/brown cheese.
- Serve with extra sauce for dipping.
The Cookkellyg72 Roseville, MN
The Rating7 people
This works great as little party sandwiches. Thanks for this wonderful recipe!rml in loved it
Yummy, this is delightful and makes a delicious dinner. Quite a hit for the family.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
"WOW"!cookingandbakingqueen in Beatrice loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!