Stuffed Shells With BroccoliFrom cherylannxo 7 years ago
- 24 Jumbo Shells, uncooked shopping list
- 1 10 oz. package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed shopping list
- 1 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cupshredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. shredded onion shopping list
- 2 14 1/2 oz. can Italian-style diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- salt, to taste shopping list
- pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella chese shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain
- Combine broccoli, ricotta cheese, Swiss cheese, onion, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pour about 1 cup tomatoes over bottom of a 13x9" baking pan.
- Spoon 1 round tablespoon of cheese mixture into each shell and place open-side up in an even layer in the pan. Pour remaining tomatoes over and around the shells. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over top.
- Cover pan with foil. Bake at 375* for about 25 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve with Caesar salad and garlic bread.