Thai Style Chicken BurgersFrom greekgirrrl 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground chicken shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lime zest shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh chili, minced shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped shopping list
- 1 shallot, minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon scallion, sliced shopping list
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce shopping list
- 4 buns, toasted shopping list
- lettuce shopping list
- tomato shopping list
- papaya Ketchup (recipe posted) shopping list
How to make it
- Make burgers: combine all ingredient in a large bowl until well combined.
- Add more or less panko breadcrumbs as needed to make the mix pliable and soft, but not falling apart.
- Shape into 4 patties and refrigerate for 1 hour to let the flavours meld and the burgers keep their shape.
- Grill on preheated grill until the internal temperature hits 180°F.
- Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato and pineapple ketchup.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookgreekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
The Rating7 people
wow thhis sounds great thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds delicious - and I love a good burger. Thanks so much, sweetie....I hope you have a great weekend. :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
I love a good buger too... full of flavor...beautiful.debwin in Toronto loved it