Against all rules clamskettiFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
- 1 large can of clams or 3 tuna sized cans shopping list
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp of olive oil shopping list
- 3 fat cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup of white vermoth shopping list
- 1 tin of anchovies drained shopping list
- a very big pinch of crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (heresay) shopping list
- 1 package of spaghetti cooked according to directions shopping list
- handful of chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Chop onion and garlic.
- Saute in oil until softened. Add red pepper flakes. (I use a lot)
- Add anchovies and stir into cooked onions until they melt away.
- Add canned Clams, vermouth and mushroom soup.
- Stir and heat on low until the spaghetti is cooked and drained.
- Toss together with a bunch of chopped fresh parsley.
- Serve. I know you aren't supposed to top clam sauce with parmesan but the kid and hubby insist, so I do and it was thick, creamy and garlic richness.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating5 people
This recipe sounds Fantastic!
I wish I had some clams...right now...!
I will purchase some soon and give this
a try...I know it will taste just as
I imagine! Thank-you for sharing!
....mjcmcook...."5" FORKS...i...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
God bless mushroom soup! This sounds so good and I've got clam in cans! Thanks for this recipe! I can't wait to try it!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
It sure sounds very tasty. Fantastic post!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!