Mexican Sushi Cake Ring With Chipotle SauceFrom magali777 6 years ago
- FOR THE SUSHI RING cake shopping list
- 2 (8 oz philadelphia cream cheese) softened shopping list
- 2 big avocados (sliced) shopping list
- 3 cups rice shopping list
- 3 cucumbers finely sliced shopping list
- 500 grs. crab meat or imitation crab sticks finely chopped and mixed with 1/2 cup mayonaise. shopping list
- 2 finely chopped serrano chile (you can omit this one) shopping list
- FOR THE CHIPOTLE SAUCE shopping list
- 1 cup cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup yogurt shopping list
- half a philadelphia cream cheese shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 2 canned chipotles shopping list
- FOR THE soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Put rice in water for 20 min. take the water out and put it in a saucepan or where you make rice with 3 cups of water, 1/2 cup of white vinegar, and 6 cups of sugar. until done.
- let it cool.Divide it in 3 parts for the layers.
- Everything else in 2 parts for two layers.
- In a ring mold, you cover it with transparent film, and with wet hands you put a layer of rice you tighten it with fingers, then a layer of cream cheese, cucumber slices, then a layer of crabmeat mixed with mayonaise , then avocado slices and chopped chile.
- Continue with a layer of rice and follow the same order with the layers.
- Finish with rice.
- Tighten everything very well and chill for 20 min,
- Place it in a serving plate with the two sauces for people to choose.
The Cookmagali777 Mexico, MX
The Rating4 people
So unique, my friend!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
very nice!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Great Recipe. I must try this soon ......;-)~ Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it