Mexican Sushi Cake Ring With Chipotle SauceFrom magali777 5 years ago
- FOR THE SUSHI RING cake shopping list
- 2 (8 oz philadelphia cream cheese) softened shopping list
- 2 big avocados (sliced) shopping list
- 3 cups rice shopping list
- 3 cucumbers finely sliced shopping list
- 500 grs. crab meat or imitation crab sticks finely chopped and mixed with 1/2 cup mayonaise. shopping list
- 2 finely chopped serrano chile (you can omit this one) shopping list
- FOR THE CHIPOTLE SAUCE shopping list
- 1 cup cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup yogurt shopping list
- half a philadelphia cream cheese shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 2 canned chipotles shopping list
- FOR THE soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Put rice in water for 20 min. take the water out and put it in a saucepan or where you make rice with 3 cups of water, 1/2 cup of white vinegar, and 6 cups of sugar. until done.
- let it cool.Divide it in 3 parts for the layers.
- Everything else in 2 parts for two layers.
- In a ring mold, you cover it with transparent film, and with wet hands you put a layer of rice you tighten it with fingers, then a layer of cream cheese, cucumber slices, then a layer of crabmeat mixed with mayonaise , then avocado slices and chopped chile.
- Continue with a layer of rice and follow the same order with the layers.
- Finish with rice.
- Tighten everything very well and chill for 20 min,
- Place it in a serving plate with the two sauces for people to choose.
The Cookmagali777 Mexico, MX
The Rating4 people
Great Recipe. I must try this soon ......;-)~ Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
very nice!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Very nice! i had to stop by again.....jett2whit in Union City loved it