Mango Beurre Blanc SauceFrom turtle66 8 years ago
- Beurre Blanc Sauce with mango Pruee shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 6 tablespoons champagne vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots shopping list
- Zest from 1 lime shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger shopping list
- 4 tablespoons whipping cream shopping list
- 1 1/4 stick butter cut into tablespoon size pieces shopping list
- Ground white pepper to taste shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cilantro lime Gremolata. shopping list
- mango puree to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Boil Water,Vinegar Shallots in a Saucepan over medium heat
- Reduced to 1/4 cup.
- Add Cream, Zest.,Ginger
- Add butter, 1 piece at a time whisking till melted.
- Continue till all butter in incorperated.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add Mango pruee to taste.
- Add Cilantro Lime Gremolata.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookturtle66 Sacramento, CA
The Rating5 people
Thanks for getting that posted so quickly for me!!! Question: I've never seen water added to the base of this type of sauce. Doesn't it "water down" the flavor of the acid?luisascatering in San Carlos loved it
oh this sounds great turtle .......i saved it thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
you can also pair this sauce with my seared scallops recipe :-)luisascatering in San Carlos loved it