Besitos De CocoFrom fruttadi 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325° F (170°C) and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix in a large bowl the flour, coconut and salt
- Add milk and vanilla
- Using your hands mix the dough
- Then with a spoon to medium cookies place the mixture into the mold, besitos should remain as the size ½ lemon (lime).
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool on the baking sheet for about 10 minutes and then place on a wire rack to cool.
The Cookfruttadi Bayamon, PR
The Rating5 people
sounds great thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Looks fabulous! I love coconut so this is right up my alley! Thanks for sharing!nermalsmom in Dearborn loved it
Mmm i love Coconut Macaroons, and i like Besitos to.....turtle66 in Sacramento loved it