Oysters RockefellerFrom pintobean 6 years ago
- 24 select oysters in shell ( large) shopping list
- 8 strips bacon Cooked and chopped into bits reserve grease shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup cooked spinach shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup hollandaise sauce shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup fresh grated parmiesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tbls. light brown sugar shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- 2 lemons shopping list
How to make it
- Shuck oysters disconnect and remove from shell .keep oysters in liquid from shell. save and clean bottom half shell ; arrange all on baking sheet .coat inside shells with bacon grease. spread a pinch of cheese, bacon bits, and brown sugar in each shell. Place oysters in next do not dry them leave some juice from shells. put small portions of spinach on top of oysters in shell. sprinkle spinach with more cheese , spoon hollandaise on top.
- and sprinkle rest of cheese and bacon bits evenly on all. sprinkle with paprika. bake at 450 for 10 - 15 min. until bubbly in shells slightly browned. serve 4 to plate with shellfish fork and sliced wedges of lemon.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpintobean New Port Richey, FL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!