Bengal Chili-best youll ever haveFrom blondeberry 6 years ago
- 1 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 1/2 lb ground sirloin shopping list
- 1 can (46 oz) tomato juice shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 4 Tbsp instant minced onion shopping list
- 4 Tbsp chili powder shopping list
- 4 Tbsp celery flakes shopping list
- 2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano leaves shopping list
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp powdered mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper shopping list
- 2 cans (4 oz) green chilies (mild), drained/chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp chopped, canned hot jalapeno peppers (opt) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot, heat oil until hot. Add beef; cook and stir until browned, about 10 minutes.
- Add tomato juice, tomato sauce, water, onion, chili powder, celery flakes, salt, oregano, garlic powder, cumin, mustard, curry, garlic salt, red pepper, green chilies and hot peppers.
- Bring this all to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer.
- Cover, cook stirring frequently, until flavors are well blended; cooking about 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
- This is great served alone in bowls, served over rice and even fantastic served over spaghetti.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating5 people
A must bookmark and 5 forks to you!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Yep bookmarked this one also, five forks for this one also. Thank you so much.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!