French Silk PieFrom babskitchen 8 years ago
- 1 (9") pie crust, homemade or ready-made, baked and cooled shopping list
- 3 squares semi-sweet chocolate, melted and cooled shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter softened (do not use margarine) shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- whipped topping shopping list
- chocolate curls (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pie crust according to pkg. directions, or your own favorite homemade single crust. Bake and allow to cool.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate, cool. In a large bowl, cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Blend in cooled chocolate and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating at medium speed for 5 minutes after each addition. Pour into cooled crust. Refrigerate at least 2 hrs. before serving Garnish with whipped topping and shaved chocolate curls.
- Keep stored in the refrigerator.
The Cookbabskitchen OH
The Rating8 people
This is great! DD made it today and I just had a piece. Thanks for the recipe, Babs.elle55 in Pittsburg loved it
A wonderful recipe that I will put on my must make list. So Rich!
Michaeltrigger in loved it
How did I miss this recipe? It is my all time fav.....I haven't made it forever. Should we be worried about eating raw eggs? I have always wondered about this....Susiemcboo in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!