Almond Crunch Pumpkin CheesecakeFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar -- divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds -- chopped shopping list
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine -- melted shopping list
- 3 pkg cream cheese -- (8 oz) softened shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin shopping list
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- ----almond CRUNCH TOPPING--- shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar -- packed shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut -- flaked shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar, chopped almonds and margarine; press on bottom and 2-inches up side of 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat cream
- cheese and remaining 2/3 cup sugar until smooth; blend in eggs, sour cream, pumpkin and spice. Pour into prepared crust. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour. Turn off oven. Open door slightly; leave cheesecake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Spread Almond Crunch Topping over warm cheesecake. Broil 6 inches from heat source for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- Almond Crunch Topping: In small saucepan, heat margarine and brown sugar until dissolved. Stir in Sliced Almonds and flaked coconut. Let cool slightly, then spread on chilled cheesecake.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating8 people
Yummy, Yummy, Yummy.....this needs to go in my tummy, tummy, tummy....OK, Shakespeare is not worried. All kidding aside, this sounds absolutely decadent. Great post my friend, you have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
wow Henrie, this is a winner of course, thanks for posting!magali777 in Mexico loved it
wow - totally loving this recipe!!jett2whit in Union City loved it