Smoked Salmon With PastaFrom joe1155 7 years ago
- 1/4lb smoked salmon, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 lb pappardelle (or your favorite pasta) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 5 Tbsp cream shopping list
- 20 basil leaves, shredded shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a large pot of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- While the water is heating, put a frying pan over medium high heat and add the butter and olive oil. When warm, add the onions and garlic and some salt and pepper, cook until tender, but don't let them take on color. When tender, add the cream and the basil. Let simmer till the pasta is almost done.
- Add the salmon a minute or so before the pasta is done. Mix thoroughly.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan. Mix.
- Sprinkle some parmesan and mix again.
- Plate and sprinkle with more parmesan.
The Cookjoe1155 Munchen, DE
The Rating9 people
Love pastas with cream sauces. This one is a keeper!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
I love smoked salmon with pasta... I have one posted too.. I think yours is much more heart healthy! Great Post!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Love pappardelle's ability to soak up sauce. Your recipes sounds wonderful. Will try soon!kidaria in BC loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!