Special Sausage ChowderFrom blondeberry 5 years ago
- 2 Tbsp oil shopping list
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage, remove casings shopping list
- 1 cup thin sliced onion, quartered shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic crushed shopping list
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms - thin sliced shopping list
- 2 cans (35 oz) Italian plum tomatoes undrained but broken up shopping list
- 4 Tbsp W-shire shopping list
- 1 cup dry red wine shopping list
- 10 oz can whole baby clams OR minced, do not drain shopping list
How to make it
- In a pan heat the oil and add the meat. Break up and cook till brown (5 minutes).
- Remove the meat and set aside.
- In a lg pan, add some oil. Saute the onions, garlic and mushrooms.
- Add the tomatoes and the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 1 hour.
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!