Short Dough CookiesFrom ragnarokx23 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cream together the sugar, butter, and salt using a mixer and a paddle attatched to mix
- Add the eggs gradually. One at a time until it all comes together
- Add flour all at once. Mix just enough until all ingredients are incorrporated with each other.
- Knead the dough to until the dough is smooth.
- Place the dough on a paper lined sheet pan and press the dough out as flat as possible so it can cool quickly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes so it is firm to work with.
- Roll out the dough into a rectange and 3 mm thick.
- Use a fluted cutter to cut out the shapes.
- Use a decorating tip to punch out holes in the cookies (only punch out holes in half of the cookies because the other half will be the base of the cookie)
- Bake at 375 for 10 to 12 min depending on the size of the cookies.
- Gather the cookies with the holes and sift confectioners sugar on top.
- Fill the base of the cookies with your favorite jam and cover with the top.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookragnarokx23 San Jose, CA
The Rating5 people
These are truly unique and look delicious.
Thank you fro sharing them.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
These must just melt in your mouth. So I can use this for one of the bases for a tart, too? Yay! Thanks so much for this recipe. I'm going to add it to the "A Fine Fruit Tart" group, too!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
great recipe thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!