Real Magic Dust Spice RubFrom pink 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup paprika shopping list
- 1/4 cup kosher salt, finely ground shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of mustard powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup ground cumin shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cayenne shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients and store in a tightly covered container.
- Great as a dry rub on meat fish, poultry , beans etc.
- Use to mix into : Ketchup, BBQ Sauce, Honey, oil etc.
- It's all good *wink*
The Cookpink USA
The Rating9 people
Verrrrrrrrrrry interesting. I think I'll mix this up and add to a salsa and make a "beef steak rancharo"
it should be a great steak. will let you know.....Bobrobertg in loved it
Pink, I have heard of this! I definitely will make up a batch for vacation on the Cape! Terrific! :)noir in Boston loved it
Love to have different rubs on hand, n this one sounds like a winner.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
On A Budget557 members
Honey Whats For Dinner33 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
Organic And Natural148 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
TRAILER PARK BRAWLERS49 members
Camp Fire Cooking101 members
Look At Me Recipes85 members
Summer Barbecue74 members