Italian Skillet ChickenFrom modmom50 8 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced Italian tomatoes, undrained. If you don't have Italian tomatoes just toss in some italian seasoning along with the tomatoes. shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- garlic powder or fresh minced garlic, to taste shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into 2 inch pieces shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, cook chicken and onion until onion is tender. You may cook as whole pieces but I cut the meat up into pieces.
- Add tomatoes, broth, basil, garlic and pepper to skillet.
- Bring to a boil; stir in spaghetti.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve. I have left off the parmasan cheese at times and didn't feel that it was any less delicious.
The Cookmodmom50 Lawrence, KS
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!