Pork Chops In Mushroom GravyFrom donman 7 years ago
- 4-6 boneless pork chops shopping list
- Donnie’s cajun seasoning Mix (or equivalent) (Recipe on my profile page) shopping list
- ½ of an onion sliced shopping list
- 1 10¼ oz. can of Campbell’s beef gravy shopping list
- ½ can of water shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
- 1 small can of green giant sliced mushrooms shopping list
- Pam cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray an 8x8 glass baking dish with PAM.
- Season pork chops with Donnie’s Cajun Seasoning and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Mix the remaining ingredients (except the onions) in a bowl.
- Add enough of the gravy mixture to cover the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place pork chops in the baking dish and cover with the onions and the remaining gravy mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes or until pork is completely cooked. (To an internal temperature of at least 155 deg.).
- Remove from oven cover with foil and let stand for 10 minutes.
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating7 people
yummy!m2googee in Tomball loved it
Sounds great. I grew up on mashed potatoes and gravy.
I think I would open a can of cream style corn to go with your chops and mashed spuds. mmmmcabincrazyone in Duluth loved it
Right now.. I am into easy! And this looks like it will fit the bill! Thanks...linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!