Rocky Road Rice PuddingFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- In medium saucepan combine milk and rice then bring just to boiling over medium heat.
- Stir in pudding mix then cook stirring constantly until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Remove from heat then cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate and walnuts then pour into six dessert dishes.
- Cool at room temperature for 1 hour before serving garnished with additional marshmallows.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Yummmmmmmmmmm - sounds great - you get a 5 with this one!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Rocky Road AND Rice Pudding? Can it get any better?recipesrule in Winnipeg loved it
I never thought of adding pudding mix in the rice pudding what a great idea thanks for sharing the recipe.swafaa in brampton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!