Lamb KabobsFrom keni 5 years ago
- Kabobs: shopping list
- 3lb lamb, cubed shopping list
- 2 bell peppers, cut into about 1-2 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 red onion, wedged shopping list
- 1lb whole fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1pt cherry tomatoes shopping list
- Marinade: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups good olive oil shopping list
- juice from 4-5 lemons to yield about 1/2-3/4 cup shopping list
- 3-4T fresh rosemary, chopped shopping list
- 1T dry minced onion(or 2T fresh) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Add all marinade ingredients to large zipper bag and mix in bag to combine.
- Add lamb and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate tightly zipped for a few hours, turning occasionally.
- Skewer meat and veggies alternately and grill for about 15 minutes until vegetables are tender and lamb will be at about a medium doneness.
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating4 people
Nice!!!! Can't wait to make - a 5 from me!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
I'm making this for Easter. Sounds delish. Thanx, Keni!!
it was a huge hit. 5 forks!!bellsd in Kalamazoo loved it
Okay, might be a silly ? but the directions don't say to add the veggies to the marinade - just the lamb. I'm assuming the veggies go in too, but you know what happens when you assume. :)
bellsd in Kalamazoo loved it