Aussie ChickenFrom lincolntoot 6 years ago
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/2 inch thickness shopping list
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt shopping list
- 6 slices bacon, cut in half shopping list
- 1/2 cup prepared yellow mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Rub the chicken breasts with the seasoning salt, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until crisp. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mustard, honey, corn syrup, mayonnaise and dried onion flakes. Remove half of sauce, cover and refrigerate to serve later.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Place the breasts in the skillet and saute for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until browned.
- Remove from skillet and place the breasts into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Apply the honey mustard sauce to each breast, then layer each breast with mushrooms and bacon.
- Sprinkle top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and chicken juices run clear.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with the reserved honey mustard sauce.
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating7 people
This looks great. You can never have too many chicken recipes! Gets my 5
Ferricookinggood in Leesburg loved it
Another great chicken recipe - thank you so much! :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
Sounds delicious. Will be trying this soon. High 5brianna in loved it