Triple Peanut Butter CookiesFrom mrswilliams 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter chips shopping list
- 1 cup reeses pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375.
- Melt butter and set aside.
- Whisk together flour, salt and baking soda.
- Mix together melted butter and sugars.
- Add the egg, yolk, milk, vanilla, and peanut butter.
- Mix until well combined.
- Slowly add flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in peanut butter chips and reeses pieces.
- Chill dough for about 30 minutes.
- Scoop onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Rotating baking sheet during baking for even browning.
- Let cool.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmrswilliams Ventura, CA
The Rating5 people
OMG, I love the sound of this peanut butter cookie, I'm going to have to make some of these next time I bake something. What a great post, thank you so much for sharing, you have my 5, wish I could give you more for this one.henrie in Savannah loved it
Love it! Here is a high 5 for you!jeffsgirl in Medford loved it
Oh man, my son would love these! I'm bookmarking them and they'll be the next cookie I try!babskitchen in loved it