chocolate mint swirl cheesecakeFrom jmatthews00 5 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 Cup chocolate wafer cookie crumbs shopping list
- 3 Tbsp sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 4-8oz. packaged cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 Tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 Squares semi sweet baking chocolate melted shopping list
- 1 4.67oz package of creme de menthe candies coarsely chopped shopping list
- 10 drops of green food coloring shopping list
How to make it
- Crust: Mix crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press into bottom of 9in. springform pan.
- Filling: Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs on at a time, on low spped, mixing just until blended.
- Spoon 1 1/2 cups batter into small bowl; blend in melted
- Addmint candies and food coloring to remaining batter. Pour 1/2 of mint batter over crust. Using tablespoon dollop 1/2 of the chocolat batter over mint layer, repeat layers. Cut through batter sever times with a knife to create marble effect.
- Bake at 300 for 1 hour until center is almost set. Cool before removing from pan. Refridgerate 4 hours or more before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookjmatthews00 Central, NY
The Rating5 people
sounds really good!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Sounds great thanks for posting it.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
Love this kind of cheese cake thank you!
michaeltrigger in loved it