Italian Round BreadFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons active dry yeast shopping list
- 2-3/4 cups water at 110 degrees shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 7-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 3 teaspoons parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 teaspoons parsley shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle yeast on water then stir to dissolve then add dry milk, sugar, salt, oil and 3 cups flour.
- Beat with mixer until smooth about 3 minutes.
- Gradually add enough of remaining flour to make a soft dough that leaves sides of bowl.
- Cover and let rest 15 minutes then knead until smooth and satiny about 5 minutes.
- Divide dough in half and shape into flat circles about 10" across.
- Place loaves onto cookie sheet which has been oiled with olive oil.
- Rub tops of loaves with olive oil then sprinkle with parmesan, parsley, paprika and garlic salt.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes then served with herb butter.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- CHS001 Guelph, Canada
- rosemaryblue CollegeTown
- cookinggood Leesburg, FL
- cherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- lunasea Orlando, FL
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- jlv1023 Plymouth, WI
- broadzilla Saxonburg, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Sounds so delicious, Cat - and I love making homemade breads. Thanks so much! :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
another great bread recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Hello Cat, Thanks for the new group you added to my list that you added For my shrimp Salad. I joined when I saw it. Thanks again. And the 5er.
you are the cat's meow. Have a good night...Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!