From Scratch Dinner RollsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Sprinkle yeast on water then stir to dissolve then add dry milk, sugar, salt, oil and 3 cups flour.
- Beat with mixer until smooth about 3 minutes.
- Gradually add enough of remaining flour to make a soft dough that leaves sides of bowl.
- Cover and let rest 15 minutes then knead until smooth and satiny about 5 minutes.
- Divide dough into 24 equal pieces then form into rounds.
- Place into muffin tins then bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Wondderful and I will make them in the morning!
Kathtippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
Love homemade rolls!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
love homemade bread thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!