Volcano PotatoesFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whip potatoes with enough hot milk to make them light and fluffy,
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a greased 8-inch round baking dish, mounding into a volcano shape.
- Make a crater in the center. (Press a one-cup measuring cup about halfway into the potatoes.).
- Whip the cream and fold in the cheese.
- Pour cream and cheese mixture into the crater.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating12 people
my grandson will adore this thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
These sound fabulous!! FIVE * * * * * forks!:)lanacountry in Macon loved it
wow! I´m going to prepare it soon! thanksmagali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!