Warm Crab Parmesan DipFrom lincolntoot 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small baking dish, mix the crabmeat, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, sour cream and garlic.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 45 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
- Serve with blue or corn tortilla chips.
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating6 people
Mmmm. . . Love it!!!justjakesmom in Everett loved it
Love this stuff! Nothin' like it...--Kn0x--knoxcop in Knoxville loved it
What a great Dip. I'll have to take it next time we have appetizers at work.
Thanks,cookinggood in Leesburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!